Evan was wearing my hat one day and I thought it was a cute picture. I have had this had for more than 10 years and I think I have pictures of my nephews and cousins in this hat. How cute.


Lately Evan has been drinking applesauce and this is how it ends up on his face. He also drinks his yogurt. I guess what ever works.
For big boy beds, I have no secret. For my oldest, I used the super nanny technique, and that worked for him. (put them back in bed over and over again without saying anything and without making any eye contact... it takes forever but works).
ReplyDeleteWith my second one, he just did it perfectly on his own. The very first night he got up and wandered around a bit, but since there are no toys in his room, he got bored an went right back to bed.
Sorry, I can't be more help! Good luck with it- it's a tough transition!